Holy Roar



Suspended over a mountain creek, the water rolls relentlessly, cold and fast over rocks and downed trees. Its swift movement crashes against everything that stands in its way. The sound echos in the valley, the score a persistent roar. The air fills with negative ions damp and heavy in the lungs. The water rushes downstream. In just minutes it will meet its glorious destiny, a wondrous art exhibition by the Most Creative---a work of art---a waterfall.


"Lord, let me run hard like that clear water. Let nothing hinder my way. Move me over every obstacle to accomplish your will. Give me courage that I may leap from the summit to fall into the deep pool of your grace, a work of beauty that meets destiny in a holy roar!"


‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of hosts.
(Zech. 4:6 NASB)

Writing five minutes on the prompt: Roar.



Comments